By Stephen Burns & Donna Dang-Burns
For a tasty breakfast or brunch, serve this simple easy-to-follow frittata recipe that will easily impress your guests. The roasted broccoli provides a nutty, caramelized flavor that complements the savory notes of the aged white cheddar cheese.
- 170 grams broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil pinch of salt and black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup half and half
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon finely diced shallots
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the broccoli florets on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, salt, and black pepper until combined. Set it aside.
- In an oven-safe nonstick skillet, evenly spread out the roasted broccoli.
- Top the broccoli with aged white cheddar cheese, shallots, and thyme.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the skillet, then cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg is set. Serve immediately.
This recipe was created by our food blogging partners and recipe developers Stephen Burns & Donna Dang-Burns of 'Dang that's Delicious'.
Snap a photo of your dish and tag us on Instagram @meyercookware
#MEYER #HomeCooking #DeliciousIdeas